- Visit purposes
- Agendas management
- Vidéo & Communication
- Reception of users
- Technical issues
Why choose the subscription?
The SaaS subscription system (Software as a Service) has many advantages:
- Budget watching
- You modulate your needs as you wish by increasing or decreasing the number of licenses.
A simple Internet connection is enough to take advantage of your solution immediately
You always have the latest version available (bug fixes + new features included)
All inclusive !
• Software maintenance, hosting, backups, updates.
• Access to our telephone platform (non-premium calls).
• Free assistance on software use (at isofunctional perimeter).
• The platform is regularly updated according to w3c recommendations and middleware’s editors (Automatic security flaws management)
How to recover my lost / forgotten password?
To recover your password, just go to the login page. Then click on "forgotten password".
After entering your email address, you will receive an activation link via e-mail that will allow you to create a new password.
Who do I have to contact about billing?
You can see your consumption: bo to Administration module
then go to Consumer tab
For any questions regarding billing please send an email to ESII
- What are the rights of the various "roles"?
Each user of the Orion solution must be declared in the administration module in the corresponding menu called “Users”. For each person, you define their “role” that determines their access rights to the various Orion modules.
Several roles are offered:
- Can I import my users into Orion?
Orion allows users of the solution to be imported from a csv file.
A template is available directly on the import interface. To access it, go to the “Users” tab of the “Import” menu:
The user import template file is downloadable by clicking on the “See a sample import file” link in the ‘Injection’ section.
Once this file has been filled in, simply inject it using the corresponding button and then validate by clicking on the “Inject the users” button.
A pop-up reminds you that adding a user is invoiced :
Once the file is injected, a processing number is displayed in the ‘Cancel the injection’ section, along with the number of rows processed.
Clicking on the number of processed rows shows you the details of the operation:
This allows you to cancel the operation if errors were reported using the “Cancel the processing” button.
Registered users can be accessed from the corresponding menu in the administration dule:
- How do I configure the sender adresse of emails sent tu users?
You can customise the sender address of the Orion functions that create automatic emails for the various actors of the solution (users, advisers, administrators, etc.).
This can be done via the “Customisation” menu of the administration module:
Edit the “Sender address for emails” and then “Email signature” fields as needed.
For multilingual use, repeat the operation after changing the language to the right of the message tab.
- How do I contact technical support?
Contact information for your technical support is available directly on the Orion home page.
This information page contains the telephone and email contact information of Orion Technical Support, as well your authentication code to enter when calling.
Can I take appointment with Orion on my mobile?
You can access to Orion on your mobile phone.For this you must have a smartphone equipped with a functional internet connection and an Orion subscription.
Which internet browser do I have to use?
We recommend that you regularly update your internet browser and operating system. Thus you will benefit from the most recent security patches.
Your planning is accessible from the following browsers: Google Chrome 70+, Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, Firefox 62+.
Also on tablet : Ipad, Samsung & Windows surface.
- Pairing my hardware does not work.
As part of an ESII hardware installation, it comes with a device that enables automatic dialogue with the cloud server.
When the hardware is powered and connected to the Internet, it automatically displays a code allowing it to be paired:
- For a CTIP, the pairing code is displayed on the LCD screen.
- For a twana touch terminal, the pairing code is displayed directly on the touch screen.
- For a video screen controlled by our PC, the pairing code is displayed directly on the video screen.
Then, this code must be associated with the device configured in the administration interface of your system before validating the pairing. For more information, refer to the chapter "Receiving Devices" in the user manual.
If the pairing code does not appear, please check the following:
- If the equipment is not powered, test the power supply, for example by plugging a mobile phone with its charger and then visually checking its charge indicator.
- Visually check the indicator light of the power supply.
- Visually check the power indicator of the device (PC video, TECIP or CTIP).
- Check the Internet connection, connecting a laptop and / or checking the mains connection.
- Check network permissions, knowing that our products use an https connection (port 443) and an outgoing MQTT connection (port 8883)
In connection with the pairing of a device not provided by ESII, we cannot guarantee its compatibility and be held responsible for its non-connection.
How to make an appointment?
How to manage your agenda ?
How to call a visitor?
How to track your business performance?
How to manage your visitors?
How to customize your solution?
Discover Orion Admin & his users
Discover Orion Admin & the users abilities
How to plan your events ?
Communicating with visitors
Smartwait : the virtual ticket
How do I declare my visit purposes in Orion?
The purposes are declared via the “Purposes” menu of the administration module. The action adds a new visit purpose.
Creation of a purpose and the presentation of the different fields to be filled in are presented in the "Discover Orion and its configuration" video (from 1:22).
- How do I permit making appointments online for a purpose?
Permit making appointments online for a purpose, by checking the “Visible on making the appointment” option in the settings of the selected purpose.
This is done through the “Purposes” menu of the administration module:
Then consider assigning abilities to your resources on this purpose (See "How do I assign abilities to my resources?").
Also consider creating a booking time slot on this purpose on the resources concerned (See "How do I assign a booking time slot?").
- Can priority be given to receiving a user according to the purpose for their visit?
To prioritise receiving users according to their visit purposes, simply change the “abilities” of your resource groups (users/workstations).
By assigning a “Main” ability level to your resource groups on a purpose, you give priority to receiving users for this purpose, compared to the other purposes that are managed with lower abilities (such as “High” or “Low”).
This is configured through the “Abilities” menu of the administration module:
Here, the “Weasy” purpose is given priority compared to the other purposes for all the advisers.
For more information about abilities, please read “What are the possible ability levels?”
Prioritising certain purposes leads to a different reception speed depending on the purposes. Also consider assigning different call prefixes to your purposes (See “Can I assign separate call prefixes to my visit purposes?”).
- Can different abilities be assigned to the resources of the same group?
The “abilities” of your resources defined in the corresponding tab of the administration module are presented in a table with the groups of purposes in the rows and the groups of resources in the columns.
There are 3 gradual levels able to respond to all the different desired ways of working:
Assigning abilities according to groups of resources and groups of purposes:
The group of resources, “Laverune” has a “Strong” ability level over the group of purposes “Accueil”.
Assigning abilities according to groups of resources and according to purposes:
The group of resources, “Laverune” has “Strong” abilities over the “Orion” purpose and “Unmanaged” over the “Weasy” purpose.
These two purposes belong to the same group of purposes.
Assigning abilities according to resources and according to purposes:
To complete this topic please watch the video “Discover Orion and managing abilities”.
- What are the possible ability levels?
Five levels are available in Orion, listed below:
“Main” This level indicates an absolute prioritisation in dealing with users who come for this visit purpose. This means that an adviser who has this level of strategy for one or more purposes will only call users who have come for this/these purpose(s). When no more users are waiting for these purpose(s), the adviser can then receive users who have come for the other purposes for which they have lesser strategies, such as “High” and “Low”.
“High” and “Low” These are levels for dealing with users that are strictly lower than the “Main” value. The "High" value signifies 30 times greater support than the “Low” value.
“Choice”: This level allows a user to be selected from the list by a manual action of the resource. For information, please watch the video “Discover Orion and managing abilities”.
“Unmanaged” The purpose is never served by the resource.
- Can I assign separate call prefixes to the visit purposes?
By default, all the tickets issued are in the same number range. The number assigned then depends on the order of arrival of the users, regardless of the purpose selected.
When you apply priority to certain purposes, the order of reception will then be established according to the ability levels of the connected resources over the different purposes. So it is customary to assign different number ranges to the purposes in order to ensure this reception mode works properly.
To do so, simply assign a call prefix to the purpose. This is done in the settings of the selected purpose in the “Purposes” menu of the administration module:
How is the duration of an appointment calculated?
When making an appointment online the user specifies a visit purpose, or several of them (See the video How to make an appointment ?).
The duration of the interview is the time needed to process the selected purpose, or the sum of the processing times of the purposes if several purposes have been entered. That is why it is important to define the processing time for each purpose.
As a reminder, the purposes are accessible via the “Purposes” menu of the administration module.
How do I assign a booking time slot?
A booking time slot is a period of time, placed on the schedule of a resource, that allows online appointments to be made for one or more groups of purposes.
The programming is made in the Diary module. Launch it and view the weekly schedule for the resource. Use the “site” field to view the desired employees in the list and click the date to adjust it.
Select the time slot on the desired employee’s diary by holding down the left mouse button.
When the click is released, a pop-up appears.
Stay on the “time slot” tab, and complete the information:
- Edit the site, if necessary
- Readjust the times
- If necessary, select the “periodicity” checkbox with the relevant days and the end date.
NB: for periodic time slots, the system will not create a time slot on public holidays (See “How to manage public holidays in time slots”).
- Choose the reception mode among the 3 possibilities:
- The “Purposes” section lists the groups of purposes supported by the resource. Specify on which appointment template you want each group of purposes of the list to be displayed.
If you want to display it on all the templates, choose “Enable”.
The “Disable” value prohibits appointments being made on this group of purposes.
- Confirm by clicking on the “OK” button
How do I enable identification of appointments on the kiosk?
To enable the identification of users with an appointment on a terminal, simply activate the corresponding option, “Appointment arrival identification” in the settings of the terminal concerned.
Access to the settings of the terminal is in the “Equipment” menu of the administration module.
Identification on the terminal is via the QRcode reader if it has one or by entering the appointment code.
- An error message on the kiosk screen following the change of paper?
If the terminal displays the error message "Terminal unavailable" on the screen following the change of the paper roll, make 4 successive clicks on the top left corner, or on the top corner at right of the screen. The kiosk will display the home page again.
Video & Communication
Can users be called by their name?
Users can be called by their ticket number or by their name if this is known to the system, as is the case for appointments.
You set “the display mode” in the settings on your screen, accessible in the “Equipment” menu of the administration module.
Select the value "by name" for the "User Display Format" field.
Note: The display mode is specific to each video screen.
Reception of users
Available actions in the advisers'Reception module?
The following table lists the action buttons in the adviser’s reception module, used by them to manage users.
How to reschedule cancelled ORION appointments via a CSV file
1. On ORION home page please click on 'Customer base' tile.
2. Select the canceled appointments you'd like to reschedule and click on 'Export data in CSV format with active filters'. Save the .csv file to your PC.
3. Open the .csv file with Microsoft Excel.
4. Replace columns according to example here enclosed (file ImportModif_martice_EN.csv).
5. Modify the appointment dates as needed 6. Once the changes have been made, save the file in csv UTF-8 format.
7. On ORION home page please click on 'Administration' tile.
8. Select ‘Import’.
9. In 'Appointment' section click on 'Select File' and add your modified .csv file. Please make sure the option 'Send an email as a priority otherwise an SMS to the injected appointments' is left unchecked at this time.
10. Click on 'Inject the appointments' button. Click OK one the pop-up window.
11. Make sure to check if your appointments were imported correctly. If this is not the case, please 'Cancel processing' make the necessary corrections to the file then restart the procedure.
If on the other hand you're satisfied with the result, click on 'Cancel processing' then reinject the file making sure the option 'Send an email as a priority otherwise an SMS to the injected appointments' is now checked.